Call for Papers-IEEE PEAC 2022
IEEE International Power Electronics and Application Conference and Exposition (PEAC) is an international conference for presentation and discussion of the state-of-the-art in power electronics, energy conversion and its applications. The IEEE PEAC’2022 is the third meeting of PEAC, which will be held in Guangzhou, China, during November 4-7, 2022. 2022 China Power Electronics and Energy Conversion Congress & The 25th China Power Supply Society Conference and Exhibition will be held during the PEAC2022.
The worldwide power electronic industry, research, and academia are cordially invited to participate in an array of presentations, tutorials, exhibitions and social activities for the advancement of science, technology, engineering education, and fellowship. Technical interests of the conference include, but are not limited to:
· Switching Power Supply: DC/DC converter, Power Factor Correction converter
· Inverter and control: DC/AC Inverter, Modulation and Control
· Power Devices and applications: Si, SiC, and GaN devices
· Magnetics, Passive Integration, Magnetics for Wireless and EMI
· Control, Modeling, Simulation, System Stability and Reliability
· Conversion Technologies for Renewable Energy and Energy Saving
· Power Electronics for Transmission and Distribution
· Power Electronics for Electric Vehicles, Railway, Marine, Airplane etc.
· Power Electronics for Lighting and Consumer Electronics
· Power Electronics for Data center and Telecom
China Power Supply Society
IEEE Power Electronics Society
Navitas Semiconductor Limited
Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
GaN Systems Inc.
Jinjun Liu, Xi’an Jiaotong Univ.
Technical Program Chair
Hao Ma, Zhejiang Univ.
Tutorial Committee Chair
Xinbo Ruan, Nanjing Univ. of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Industry Session Committee Chair
Jinfa Zhang, Delta Electronics
Publications Committee Chair
Bo Zhang, South China Univ. of Tech.
The working language of the conference is English. Prospective authors are invited to electronically submit digests of their work in English (Maximum 6 pages in double space, in pdf format), following the instructions available on the website: http://www.peac-conf.org/. The digest is a summary of your paper including the digest title, abstract, digest text and references.
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings, and submitted to the IEEE Xplore on-line digital library and EI Compendex.
Several high-quality tutorials will be offered on Sunday, November 4, 2022.
Prospective lecturers are invited to send a proposal before July 30, 2022 to the Tutorial Chair: Xinbo Ruan, on https://jinshuju.net/f/TUT1pi
The proposal should be including:
· Tutorial title
· Name, affiliation, and short bio(s) of the lecturer(s)
· Objectives and audience
Industry Session Presentations
In order to strengthen the cooperation among industries with academics, PEAC’2022 will arrange industry sessions during the conference. Speakers are invited to make a presentation only without submitting a formal paper. These presentations will be included in the PEAC’2022 conference proceeding. Each presentation should be limited within 30 minutes (25 minutes for presentation, plus 5 minutes for Q&A). We seek technical presentations rather than marketing-oriented talks.
Please submit the proposal before July 15, 2022 to https://jinshuju.net/f/FnXzKA including:
· Title of the presentation
· Summary of the presentation content
· Description of the target audience
· Short professional biography of the speaker
Submission of digests
July 5th, 2022
Submission of Industry Session
July 15th, 2022
Submission of Tutorial
July 30th, 2022
Notification of paper acceptance
Aug. 15th, 2022
Submission of final papers
Sept. 15th, 2022
For more information please refer to the website: http://www.peac-conf.org/
Secretariat of PEAC'2022
Phone: +86-22-83575436、83575728 Fax: +86-22-27687886